Friday, January 15, 2010

The Giving Top

There aren't enough words to describe how beautiful this BCBG Runway blouse is. Even the picture doesn't do it justice. I have seen it first hand -- I have even tried it on, and I can truthfully say it's the top that just keeps on giving. The sheer fabric allows you to layer it over a simple tank, a strapless dress or a sexy bra if you are able to rock that look (I opted for the simple tank). The top itself is a wrap top allowing you to adjust the size. My favorite part is that I can tie the top in a way that looks as if it has an empire waistline which takes the pressure of my belly. Of course you can tie it at your natural waistline for those of you with rock star abs. Pair it with trousers, skinny jeans or a pencil skirt to fit your mood and occassion. The flowers are stunning and soft and not at all over bearing.

The top is lovely in white, but I opted to buy it in black for iniam. You've got to come in and check it out...it won't be available for long!

No comments: